Gail’s Snug somewhere to relax or entertain all year round
- First take the old too hot in summer ,too cold in winter conservatory down.
- Using the same footprint for size, dig down to solid clay.
- Lay foundations and Block work up to floor hight .
- Fill with 100mm insulation the 100mm of concret.
- Walls are then constructed with 75mm insulation
- A feature wall with fire place is added and lights fitted to alcoves and fire place for effect.
- Two large roof lights are added in the vaulted ceiling
- Three rows of spot lights are fitted to allow for mood lighting.
- The floor is tiled after we’ve finished painting
- Out side is rendered and painted, three lights are also fitted
- The new sandstone patio is then laid to the side and front of the extension with two garden wide feature steps.