New rear Dinning room ,Re use existing patio slabs, Fit Artificial Grass
- Preparation started by removing old slabs,then level the site.
- Day two, start footings only to uncover a main Welsh Water drain buried Twelve inches under the patio,
- Having gained permission from welsh water new drains were fitted
- Footings were laid to the speck Welsh Water provided (this can be seen in one of the photos) approximately 800mm to the right of original plan
- Part of the L shaped garage was removed to make up for the loss of size
- A window in garage was turned into the new rear access
- Walls were erected fully insulated, as was the floor.
- The roof was hand made on site with salted ceilings and two large roof lights.
- Walls were plastered and later painted.
- Old exterior door and window was removed and a permanent opening into the dinning room formed.
- The patio was re laid ,exterior walls painted,
- Lastly the old lawn was removed, and the ground prepared for Artificial grass.