Rubber Flat Roofs
- Strip the old cover and ply off.
- Check rafters for soundness.
- If part of the house put insulation in to meet with building regs ( this applies to all flat roofs on any room in the home, new building regs )
- Once satisfied all is sound new Ply word is fitted
- A thin coat of water based contact additive is applied to boards and EPDM (Rubber)
- EPDM is then carefully laid down to avoid creasing.
- Around the edges solent based contact additive is then used.
- Finely the upvc trims are fixed and any guttering required.